Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bobcats vs. Lakers

My bench boys! G-Lock and T-Murp. Game getting a little close? Feed my boys a couple of 3's and lets see what happens. Oh, yeah, they made the shots in the 4th quarter to keep the Bobcats at about 20 points behind.

Keep feeding these two guy the confidence and, I believe, they'll produce. G-Lock is a surprise, but T-Murph is not a surprise. He's a veteran who's been doing it in the league for a number of years now. I hope the coaching staff doesn't get in his way by not playing him enough minutes.

I guess Kapono wants in on the party, too, because, now, all of a sudden, he's throwing up and hitting 3's.

The 3-point party continues as Matt Barns hits one, too. But, my boy, T-Murp is not to be outdone. He hit his 4th one of the game.

Lakers win in a over 20 point blow-out!

mike t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011-12 http://basketballpureandsimple.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.