Thursday, December 8, 2011

Welcome to Basketball Pure and Simple

With the opening of NBA camps just a day away, I thought I'd jump in with my own blog and write about this coming season.

With a lock-out shortened season, 66 games, it's going to be interesting as to what is going to happen. Already, we're hearing about the Lakers making a big trade that will bring in Chris Paul from New Orleans and send Pau Gasol to Houston and Lamar Odom to New Orleans. Wow!

I guess Dr. Buss was listening to Magic Johnson when, at the end of last season, Magic suggested to Dr. Buss to blow this team up.

Well, by tomorrow, we'll see if the team has, indeed, been blown up.

My intention is to write about all teams that I think have a chance to get to the playoffs and try to evaluated what is going on with those teams. Of course, I'll probably focus around the Los Angeles Lakers because I live in Los Angeles.

I hope you'll stop by now and then to read what I have to say about the drama that is the Los Angeles Lakers and the NBA.

mike t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011-12 http://basketballpureandsimple.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.